This Policy explains how we may Process your Personal Data. This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time, so please check it regularly for updates. This Policy is issued by Hedgehog Productions Limited on behalf of itself, its subsidiaries and its affiliates and is addressed to individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Sites, and other users of our services. Defined terms used in this Policy are explained in Section (S) below.
For the purposes of this Policy, Company is the Controller. This Policy covers the information practices relating to Company websites for the Hedgehog Productions Ltd brand its services (“Services”) offered now or in the future. Contact details are provided) below.
This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- Data you provide: We may obtain your Personal Data when you provide it to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means, or when you provide us with your business card).
- Relationship data: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you purchase a service from us).Data you make public: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data that you manifestly choose to make public,
including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about us).
- Site data: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through a Site.
- Registration details: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data when you use, or register to use, any of our Sites or services.
- Content and advertising information: If you choose to interact with any third party content or advertising on a Site or in an App, we may receive Personal Data about you from the relevant third party.
CREATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may Process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details:given name(s); preferred name; and photograph.
- Demographic information:gender; date of birth/age; nationality; salutation; job title/industry; and language preferences.
- Contact details: correspondence address; telephone number; email address; and details of your public social media profile(s).
- Consent records: records of any consents you may have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Purchase details:records of purchases and prices.
- Payment details:invoice records; payment records; billing address; payment method; bank account number or credit card number; cardholder or account holder name; card or account security details; card ‘valid from’ date; and card expiry date; BACS details; SWIFT details; IBAN details; payment amount; payment date; and records of cheques.
- Data relating to our Sites and Apps:device type; operating system; browser type; browser settings; IP address; language settings; dates and times of connecting to a Site; App usage statistics; App settings; dates and times of connecting to an App; location data, and other technical communications information (some of which may constitute Personal Data); username; password; security login details; usage data; aggregate statistical information.
- Employer details: where you interact with us in your capacity as an employee, the contact information of your employer (including name, address, telephone number and email address) to the extent relevant.
- Content and advertising data:records of your interactions with our online advertising and content, records of advertising and content displayed on pages or App screens displayed to you, and any interaction you may have had with such content or advertising (including mouse hover, mouse clicks, any forms you complete (including incomplete forms not submitted) and any touchscreen interactions).
- Views and opinions: any views and opinions that you choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms.
In Processing your Personal Data in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy, we may rely on one or more of the following legal bases, depending on the circumstances:
- Consent: We may Process your Personal Data where we have obtained your prior, express permission to the Processing (this legal basis is only used in relation to Processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for Processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way);
- Contractual necessity: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is necessary for connection with any contract that you may enter into with us;
- Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is required by applicable law;
- Vital interests: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of any individual; or
- Legitimate interests: We may Process your Personal Data where we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the Processing for the purpose of managing, operating or promoting our business, and that legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms.
- We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process your Sensitive Personal Data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to process your Sensitive Personal Data for any reason, we rely on one of the following legal bases:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer and tied to information about you. By using and browsing our Sites, you consent to the use by us and third-party cookies and other technologies in accordance with this Policy.
What are the different types of cookies?
First party cookies are our cookies set by our Site, controlled by us, and used to provide information about the usage of our Site.
How long do cookies stay on your computer?
Two types of cookies may be used on the Site, session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device until you leave the site; they are deleted from your device once you leave the Service.
Persistent cookies are small files stored on your hard drive until you delete them or until they reach their expiry date. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Site, recognise you on your return, and enhance your experience on the Site (see more about profiles below). Use of a persistent cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information while on the Site except if you choose to store your usernames and PINs so that you do not have to enter them each time you access your accounts. Then, a persistent cookie will be stored on your computer, which is linked to your account information. If you reject the persistent cookie, you may still use the Site, but you will be limited in some areas of it.
- Authentication and Preferences: Cookies can be used to recognise you when you visit our Sites, remember your preferences (such as languages and communication preferences), and customise your experience with using our Sites and Services.
- Security: Cookies may enable and support our security features and to help us detect malicious activity.
- Advertising: Cookies allow us to bring you advertising both on and off our Sites. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad later visited and took action on the advertiser’s site. Similarly, our partners may use a cookie to determine whether we’ve shown an ad and how it performed, or provide us with information about how you interact with ads. We may also work with a partner to show you an ad on or off our Sites, such as after you have visited a partner’s site or application.
- Geo-Location Information: Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Some photos or other contact you place within our Service may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimise your experience. Also, some of the information we collect from a device, for example, IP address can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
- Flash Cookies: We may, in certain situations, use Adobe Flash Player to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface that is different from the one provided by your web browser. This means that it is not possible to manage Flash cookies at the browser level in the same way you would manage other types of cookies. Instead, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly.
Hedgehog Productions Ltd, (“Hedgehog Productions Ltd” or “we”) respect and protect your right to privacy in relation to your use of this website (the “Site”). We have adopted the following policy to safeguard your personal information and to protect its confidentiality. Any information which is provided by you to Hedgehog Productions Ltd via this Site or otherwise will be treated in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and/or such amending or replacement legislation as may be adopted in Ireland from time to time. Any external links to
other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of those other websites.
WE ADVISE YOU TO READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT PRIOR TO USING THE SITE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY ASPECT OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT OR DO NOT READ THE PRIVACY STATEMENT IN FULL YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and
may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us, for example via the “contact us” page on the Site.
- Non-Personal Data Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our Site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION Personal Data
As noted above, we do not collect any personal data about you on this Site, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us via our “contact us” page on the Site). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. Your personal data may also be anonymised and used for statistical purposes. By law we are required to confirm at your
request what personal information we hold about you, update your information and/or correct any discrepancies in such personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our Site. For example, we might inform third parties
regarding the number of unique users who visit our Site, the demographic breakdown of community users of our Site, or the activities that visitors to our Site engage in while on our Site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law.
SALE OF BUSINESS
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of the Hedgehog Productions Ltd provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
We take security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that information stored on our severs, will be free from unauthorised access by third parties.
HEDGEHOG PRODUCTIONS LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SERVANTS AND AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS, EMERGENCIES, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE LEGAL FEES AND COSTS OF PROCEEDINGS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATING TO YOU IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND YOUR CONSENTS.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this Site so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Site, Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Privacy Statement and any matter relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of
Ireland and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
© Hedgehog Productions Limited 2017